Capital flows to the developing world are outpacing traditional sources of development finance, and investors in emerging and frontier markets are increasingly looking for opportunities that deliver on social impact or sustainability objectives. We provide a range of services related to the design and formation of investment funds and financing facilities. With our on-the-ground knowledge of emerging markets and deep experience working at the intersection of the private and public sectors, we help our clients discover new markets, develop blended finance partnerships, and structure new investment vehicles.
- We conceptualize and structure new funds and financing facilities from idea to launch.
- We conduct in-depth market research and analytics to inform the development of new strategies across agriculture, energy, health, financial services, and other industries.
- We source and evaluate prospective fund managers for new fund mandates anchored by development finance institutions.
- We build the Investing for Development field by contributing research and policy advice, and by developing supportive market infrastructure.
- We evaluate the social and environmental impact of investments and funds operating in the developing world to assess performance and inform future strategies.